Charles Darwin University is offering an exciting and generous scholarship to support international students coming to study from around the globe. This scholarship will reward high-achieving students with outstanding academic accomplishments and contribute to the potential to make a positive impact on the world.
Information on the scholarship application process can be found below.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2023 (11:59PM ACST)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: 50% of the tuition fee
Number Of Awards: Not specified
- Applicant must apply to commence study in S1 2023
- Applicant must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student paying international student fees
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply to study at CDU
Step 2: Submit your application for the VCIHAS