Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Certificate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes
The following programmes are available during the 2022/2023 academic session:
|Certificate In Agribusiness Management|
|Certificate In Civil Defence Studies|
|Certificate In Economics|
|Certificate In Entrepreneurship And Cooperative Management|
|Certificate In Estate Management|
|Certificate In Forensic Accounting|
|Certificate In Forensic Analysis|
|Certificate In Forensic Auditing|
|Certificate In Information Technology (it) And Internet Of Things (IoT) Management|
|Certificate In Leadership Studies|
|Certificate In Management Of Contemporary Issues And Legal Risk|
|Certificate In Media Risk Management|
|Certificate In Migration Studies|
|Certificate In Supply Chain, Logistics And Procurement Management|
|Certificate In Tax Planning And Management|
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programme Form
Cost of Application Form: N15,000.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- Click on the Business School Certificate Programme.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Deadline: December 30, 2022.