The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training awards scholarships to highly talented international students who want to study a programme at a Flemish university, a school of arts or the Antwerp Maritime Academy. A Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS).
Application Deadline: 28th April 2023 23h59 GMT+1
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Belgium
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven,
- University of Antwerp,
- Ghent University,
- Hasselt University,
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel,
- University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences),
- Antwerp Maritime Academy,
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp,
- Erasmus University College Brussels,
- Karel de Grote University College,
- LUCA School of Arts and
- University College Ghent
Value Of Award: A grant of €9 600 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS)
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
- take up a master’s degree programme at a Flemish higher education institution
- have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential
- have a good knowledge of the English language
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have excellent academic records
How to Apply:
- STEP 1 Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Master Mind Scholarships
- STEP 2 Submit your application to the host institution
- STEP 3 The host institution preselects the eligible applications
- STEP 4 The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool
- STEP 5 You receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying you of being preselected for a Master Mind Scholarship
- STEP 6 You register in the Mobility-Online tool and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline. Documents to be uploaded:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum Vitae (including your American GPA out of 4.0 and if applicable your publications, academic awards, previous scholarships, etc.)
https://www.scholaro.com/gpa-calculator/ (see annex: How to calculate your American GPA)
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two signed letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) home university, university of applied sciences (and arts) or recent employer written in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- STEP 7 The host institution validates and submits the completed application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline of 28th April 2023 23h59 GMT+1. Applications validated submitted after 28th April 2023 23h59 GMT+1 will not be accepted.
Leave a Reply