Griffith University, Australia is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University. Griffith University has been ranked first in Australia in the Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings 2022.
Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Deadline: 6th March, 2023
Host Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study: Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
- • Be a citizen of any other country outside Australia or New Zealand.
- • Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- • Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- • Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- • Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 2021.
How to Apply
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (April 18th). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
For more information, visit the Official Scholarship Website: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
Share This Post:
Thank you so much for reading this article. Please like and comment with your reactions below. Tell a friend about us 😘