The Iuav University of Venice, Italy is offering one-year scholarship to international students that want to pursue their higher degree, be it bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral, at the Iuav University of Venice.
A maximum of € 6.157,74 can be awarded to cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, and meals at university canteens, depending on the student status the selected candidate holds.
Application Deadline: The application process will open on 26th July 2022 and will last till 30th September 2022 for students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year and 15th October 2022 for students enrolling in the 1st year.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
Value of Award: € 6.157,74
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2023; otherwise, the whole amount must be returned:
- Applicants must not be benefitting from other Italian or international scholarships/grants.
- Applicants must comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who have not enrolled yet).
- Applicants must have a B2 level or higher in the Common European Framework.
- Applicants must meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to enrol and apply on the university portal.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?