Are you a woman? Are you looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity in USA or Canada? If yes, here is an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss;
The PEO International Peace Scholarship Fund is a programme which is designed to help women reach for the stars. The PEO International fund will provide scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2022
Offered Annually: Yes
Eligible Countries: International
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship:
- The maximum amount awarded to a student is $12,500. Lesser amounts may be awarded according to individual needs.
- The scholarship is based upon demonstrated financial need; however, the award is not intended to cover all academic or personal expenses. At the time of application, the applicant is required to confirm additional financial resources adequate to meet her estimated expenses. Additional resources may include personal and family funds, tuition waivers, work scholarships, teaching assistant-ships, study grants and other scholarships.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied of applying for a course of study in USA or Canadian Institutions.
- be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the united States or Canada.
- have good academic grades
- be Female
How to Apply: Click here to begin application process
For questions about your application, please contact Jaime Jensen at [email protected]
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?