To further increase the international focus at MCI, the MCI Scholarship Fund supports MCI students with their stay abroad. This programme will help students gain undergraduate-level education at the school by covering their partial tuition fees, travel fees and research costs.
Application Deadline: Thursday, December 8, 2022 (for international study programs in the summer term 2023)
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: The amount of the scholarship depends on the available funds within the MCI Scholarship Fund. It partly covers a student’s tuition, travel fees and research costs. Due to limited funds, only a finite number of scholarships can be awarded. Once a scholarship is granted, students will receive an approximate amount of 300-600 EUR. There is no legal claim to a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded without recourse.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: Students who;
- are enrolled at MCI as regular students for the entire duration of their study program,
- wo are planning to study or do research in countries outside the EU with particularly high costs involved (tuition, travel fees and research costs) and
- are not eligible for an Erasmus+ grant.
How to Apply: Apply Here
- Comprehensive cover letter (half page)
- Overview of the expected expenses (please list other scholarships and funds you have applied for)
- For study-abroad programs: Letter of acceptance of the international university or MCI nomination email (by MCI International Relations Office)
- For research-abroad programs: Description of the forthcoming research. Please name the respective research institutions.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?