Applications are invited from eligible candidates into the under-listed full-time Higher National Diploma Programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Fine and Applied Arts
Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Survey and Geo-informatics
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Food Science and Technology
Mathematics and Statistics
Hospitality Management Technology
Home and Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology
Physics with electronics
Candidates must possess:
The basic requirements for admission into ND Programme of courses they wish to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level as contained in the NBTE revised entry requirements for ND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics
National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or any equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and industrial experience of not less than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, click on Online Application Forms.
- On the Application Page, select the Programme (HND – Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click the Sign In button
- On the Generate Payment Invoice page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Select your payment mode: Make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) only using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit photocopies of the Online Acknowledgement Slip/Credentials to the Admission Office to facilitate the processing of your application.
- Await response from the Polytechnic.
Timely submission of application is an advantage.
ANTHONY O UMEOZOR
Share This Post:
Thank you so much for reading this article. Please like and comment with your reactions below. Tell a friend about us 😘