NYSC Registration 2021 Form is out for Batch B mobilization as announced the Portal. All prospective corps members are by this notice required to complete their online application process before the closing date [unspecified] for 2021 Batch ‘B’ mobilization. prospective corps members are to note that there is no other website that can be used for their online registration except the ones listed above. Beware of fraudsters.
Top Jobs For You
- Westfield Consulting Recruitment 2021 (14 Positions) Portal Registration & Job Vacancies…Apply
- Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2021 (7 Positions) Portal Registration & Job Vacancies…Apply
- Chipper Cash Recruitment 2021 (5 Positions) Portal Registration & Job Vacancies…Apply
- NPower News Today 2021 June, NASIMS Shortlisted Names, Enrolment, Latest On NEXIT News …Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 (55 Positions) Portal…Apply
Guide For NYSC Online Registration
We are glad you want to fill your NYSC online form for mobilization. Please kindly follow the all the steps provided here to complete your NYSC online registration form. Every prospective corps members are required to carefully observe the guide provided in this page. It is expected that for a corps member to complete his/her registration, you must have checked the senate mobilization list to ensure you are shortlisted. If you have checked and your name is on the list, then proceed with your registration as specified in this page.
- Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you
- Your passport photograph should be very clear. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Make sure you note down your Username and Password used during your online registration as this will be required from you in future.
- Application for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names can be done on the NYSC dashboard.
Documents Required for 2021 Batch ‘B’ mobilization Registration
Every prospective corps members are required to have the following documents before proceeding with their online registration
- O’level certificates such as West African School Certificate (WASC), General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level), NECO, NABTEB, High School Diploma or it equivalent for those
- First degree certificate
- For those that schooled outside Nigeria, it is required that complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme must be uploaded
- Officially recognised identity card such as Personal Data., Visa to the country of study., Date of the first departure to the country of study and, Date of arrival in Nigeria is also required.
How To Complete Your NYSC Registration 2021
Follow the following steps to complete your NYSC online registration form:
- Check Senate list for verification of your records.
If you are registering for the first time, click on ” Registration for Mobilization 2020 Batch ‘A’.
- Visit the NYSC login Portal: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/ to proceed and complete your registration.
- Those that have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account. Instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration if you are one of those that were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp,
- prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make the payment).
The NYSC scheme was created in a bid to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the Nigerian Civil war. The unfortunate antecedents in our national history gave impetus to the establishment of the National Youth Service Corps by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which stated that the NYSC is being established “with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”. As a developing country. Nigeria is further plagued by the problems attendant upon a condition of under development, namely; poverty. mass illiteracy, acute shortage of high skilled manpower (coupled with most uneven distribution of the skilled people that are available), woefully inadequate socioeconomic infrastructural facilities, housing.
Water and sewage facilities, road, healthcare services, and effective communication system. . Faced with these almost intractable problems, which were further compounded by the burden of reconstruction after the civil war, the government and people of Nigeria set for the country, fresh goals, and objectives aimed at establishing Nigeria as: