We are pleased to announce that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) is now selling forms for admission into its esteemed School of Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session. We welcome all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity.
Invitation for Applications
Suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the three-year General Nursing Programme at the School of Nursing, NAUTH, Nnewi, Anambra State, for the 2023/2024 academic session. This programme presents an opportunity for prospective students to be trained by some of the best professionals in the nursing field.
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Candidates must possess five credits (Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics) in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or a combination of WAEC and NECO. Please come with a photocopy of your results.
- All candidates should submit a handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal of the School of Nursing, NAUTH.
- Candidates are required to provide four recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NAUTH School of Nursing Admission
The application process into the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, for the 2023 academic year is now open. Here’s how to apply:
- The cost of the application form is fifteen thousand naira (N15,000).
- Generate a remita at the School of Nursing.
- Proceed to any bank for payment of the application fee.
- After payment, visit the school premises to complete the application process.
- Exchange the bank teller or payment receipt given to you at the bank for a Hospital receipt at the Hospital’s account department.
- Attach one passport photo to the original receipt and make a photocopy.
- Fill out the admission form provided by the School of Nursing.
- Submit the completed admission form to the School of Nursing, with your credentials attached.
We strongly advise all prospective candidates to visit the School of Nursing for any enquiries. Our team is more than ready to provide you with the necessary guidance and support during the application process.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, look forward to welcoming you into our community of aspiring healthcare professionals.