The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time employment in the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) for the following posts .
Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements
Category A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Superintendent Of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Medical Doctors)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first Degree (MBBS) from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent Of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration II (ASI II) CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Category B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Inspector Of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
- Applicants must be holders of RN, RM or both. And must have also attended the registration of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMC).
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (All), General Duty, CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE or its equivalent obtained from recognized Institutions.
Category C: ASSISTANT CADRE
Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or Its equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III CONPASS 03 Artisans
- Motor Driver
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
Note: National Driver’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Statutory Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth;
- Have National Identity Number;
- Applicants must be holders of the requisite qualifications and certificates;
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals;
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Be required to pass drug test;
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years with exception to Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 Years;
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female;
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage;
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment;
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND) you may not be able to receive our SMS.
- This application is ABSOLUTELY FREE! Please ignore every scheme that solicits for any form of payment.
- An APPLICATION CODE will be generated after filling the form below. PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEMORIZE OR COPY THE NUMBER. IT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR SUBSEQUENT LOGIN AND FUTURE REFERENCES.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, or/and NECO. You will be required to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You will be asked to upload an electronic passport photograph not more than 80KB in size.
CLICK HERE for more Job postings.