The authorities of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), have released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) 2022/2023 post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
Currently, the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your NSUK admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the NSUK first-degree programmes are advised to:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Go to NSUK portal at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/.
- Supply your credentials in the appropriate columns
- Finally, log in to access and accept your NSUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NSUK admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.