This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post UTME screening for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
The MAUTECH admission list has been successfully uploaded to the university admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to know your status.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
Currently, Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the MAUTECH admission portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Log In’ button to access your MAUTECH admission status (Admitted candidates are to print their MAUTECH admission letter from the same page).
- The confirmation of the offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum entry qualification for the course to which you have been offered admission.
- A formal letter of Admission will be sent to you by JAMB
- You are expected to submit a medical report from a Government Hospital or University Clinic at the point of registration
- At the time of registration, you will be required to present the originals of your certificate (s) or other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission was based.
- If it is discovered at anytime that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claimed to have obtained; you will be withdrawn from the University.
- Check for your schedule of fees, registration date and other details on our website www.mautech.edu.ng
- You are expected to complete your final registration with your Department within two (2) weeks from the day of collection of the original copy of your admission letter.
- You are to submit three sets of all your documents (photocopies) to your Department.
Congratulations to all the candidates successfully admitted into the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.