The A.G. Leventis Foundation in collaboration with the ALBA Graduate Business School, and the American College of Greece is offering full and partial scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. The foundation aims to provide scholarships at the post-graduate level to enable talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2023
Award to be Taken at (country): Greece
Value of Award: Recipients of this award will get
- For MBA: Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- For MSc: One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by the student’s own funds.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must have;
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply: Applicants should visit the application portal and include all official supplementary documents before the deadline.
Leave a Reply