This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the Lagos State University, Ojo, that the management has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See also: LASU Admission List.
ALL successfully admitted candidates in Streams 1 & 2, who are yet to accept their admission offer, are to IMMEDIATELY log in to the LASU admission portal to accept the offer.
- ANY CANDIDATE, WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT, FORFEITS THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OFFER AND WILL NOT BE PROPOSED ON JAMB CAPS.
- Kindly ENSURE you update your 0/Level results(s) at a JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
- Kindly ENSURE you change your course on your JAMB CAPS account to the course you were offered in LASU (if the courses are different) for this provisional offer to be valid.
- If you have completed steps 1-3 above, proceed to Login to your JAMB CAPS account to ACCEPT the Admission offer AND
- Thereafter, proceed to LASU Payment Portal for Payment of Acceptance and Medical Fees (THIS IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO STREAM 1).
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY THE NEWLY ADMITTED FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS – 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION (STREAM 1)
This is to inform all successfully admitted candidates in 2022/2023 Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) that the ONLINE payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000.00 together with the MEDICAL SCREENING FEE of N10,000 has commenced.
The deadline for payment is not specified yet.
Also See: LASU School Fees Schedule.
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Visit the LASU New e-payment portal: https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default_new.php.
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2022 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Undergraduate Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number.
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform.
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment.
DISCLAIMER: The entire public is to please NOTE that the Lagos State University WILL NOT be responsible for any payment made to any individual/account or platform aside the one stated above.