KPMG Nigeria is inviting recent university graduates to apply for their 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme. This opportunity will allow you to step into the future with KPMG and gain valuable experience, mentorship, and knowledge while making a positive impact in the world.
The KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to empower participants with career growth, insight, and the opportunity to work on meaningful projects. You’ll be part of a community that values difference and cares about making a positive impact on clients, people, and the communities they serve. By joining KPMG, you’ll have access to world-class learning opportunities, mentoring from experienced professionals, and the chance to make bold, impactful decisions for clients.
Benefits of the Programme:
- Gain unparalleled learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary professionals
- Develop deep expertise and build trusting relationships with clients
- Work on emerging practices and technologies in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Make a meaningful difference for clients, people, and communities
To be a strong candidate for the KPMG Nigeria 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 O’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Below 28 years old at the time of application
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Excellent research, writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Not written the KPMG aptitude test within the last 12 months
The application deadline for the KPMG Nigeria 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme is 1st May, 2023. Interested and qualified candidates should click the link provided to apply online. Take the first step towards a rewarding career with KPMG and unlock your full potential.
Leave a Reply