This is to inform the general public that sales of form is now N18500 from 1st June, 2023 for late entry and exam holds 17th June, 2023.
The School of Nursing at Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital in Ogidi, Anambra State, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission into its Basic Nursing Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- To apply for admission into the Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing, you must have completed secondary school as a science student or be in SSS3.
- You need at least five O’level credits, which must be obtained in not more than two sittings from recognized exam bodies such as WAEC, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB. While you can combine WAEC and NECO results, you cannot use NABTEB. The required subjects are English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Your passport photograph must be in color and have a plain background.
- When printing your exam slip, make sure to use a colored printer so that the text appears in black and white, and your passport photograph is in color.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form
- Pay the sum of seventeen thousand five hundred naira (17500) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
- Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt.
- Proceed to the school for upload of your receipt and names or
- For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to https://portal2.iyienusonam.co.uk/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form or log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
- Click on Application Form
- Click on ‘’Submit Teller”
- Fill the form and input all information correctly.
- After submission, your PIN would automatically be generated and sent to your email within minutes/hours after confirmation.
- Once the pin is gotten, log on to https://portal2.iyienusonam.co.uk/jax_reg.php and input the pin exactly the way it is sent to you to access your form.
- Fill the form and provide all necessary information accurately. Before submitting the form online, you are expected to create a username and password easy for you to remember. The password and username enables you to access your data any time and any day.
- After submission, you are expected to print out your exam slip which provides you your exam number, exam date and exam venue. Print your exam slip by via this link https://portal2.iyienusonam.co.uk/jax_log.php. Please remember your username and password you just created.
- Keep the exam slip safe as it gives you access to the exam hall. Should you lose yours, you will be charged for reprinting if done within the school.
Always log to https://www.iyienusonam.co.uk/uncategorized/ to get latest update or follow us on our Facebook page by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/soniyienu1906 to get the latest gist and happenings in the school.
Should there be a problem or any challenge in the course of registration, do not hesitate to contact the following (Mon-Sat: 9am- 3pm)
- Mr. Abel Ojoma E; 08188104942; 08071061354;
- Mr. Joseph Akinwale: 07032474589; 08022477632
You can also send mail to
NB: THERE ARE MANY FRAUDSTERS AND OPPORTUNISTS ONLINE, PLEASE, DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PRIVATE ACCOUNT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK