The City University of Seattle is offering $5,000 to students who need support in covering their tuition fee at CityU.
Why choose to study at the City University of Seattle? The City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA-producing schools in Washington State. It is globally renowned and is recognized among students for its job-skills-focused curriculum and experienced teaching staff, who have worked for some of the world’s most successful companies. The students are given many opportunities to learn in one of the fastest-growing cities for technology companies in the United States.
- Summer Quarter: June 15
- Fall Quarter: September 15
- Winter Quarter: December 15
- Spring Quarter: March 15
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate degree
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis by acceptance letter issuance date until available funds have been awarded.
- Applicants must be first-time international applicants to CityU
- Applicants must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Applicants must be an active I-20 holder
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment and begin their studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply via the online university portal. After that, applicants must submit a Financial Declaration Form to the International Student Office
Visit The Official Website For More Information