The Australian Catholic University – Australia is offering scholarships to International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from study done in the past two years
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022 11:59 PM (AEST)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
Number of Awardees: Up to 20
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
- You must be International students
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2023
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
How to Apply: APPLY HERE
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?