The Global Generation Scholarship recognizes incoming students who bring a unique global perspective to the school community through their international experiences or multilingualism.
Recipients of this application receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over four years, or $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP over three years.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: For the 2023-2024 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over four years, or $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP over three years.
Number of Awards: 3
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must hold a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English proficiency, i.e., TOEFL/IELTS
How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. To be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or a five-minute video. Your submission should demonstrate your global mindset by illustrating how your international experience or multilingualism has impacted your outlook by answering one of the following questions:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multicultural experiences affected your future ambitions, and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?