Applications are invited for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program which is awarded to International students who have an interest in pursuing a degree program at Stanford University, USA.
The KHS provides funding for the degree program listed in the initial KHS admission letter. Scholars who wish to enroll in an additional graduate program may apply to KHS to receive additional funding for up to a maximum of three years. This additional funding is not guaranteed.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Successful applicants for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships will receive the following benefits:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Eligibility: To be eligible for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
How to Apply: Prospective applicants can follow this link for more details on how to apply.
Leave a Reply