The administrative authorities of the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ), have officially launched the sales of forms for the Post-UTME screening for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application process is now open, signifying the commencement of the university’s admission procedures for the upcoming academic year.
|📣 Announcement||FUAZ has commenced the sale of its 2023/2024 post-UTME screening forms.|
|🗓 Closing Date||Applications will close on Friday, 29th September, 2023.|
|📜 Programmes||Multiple courses in Agriculture, Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine with specified cut-off marks.|
|👤 Eligibility||Candidates must have scored above the cut-off mark in 2023 UTME and have relevant O’level credits.|
|💡 How to Apply||Candidates must change their course/university at a JAMB office, then register online.|
|💳 Fees||A non-refundable fee of N2,000 for the screening process is required.|
|📄 Requirements||Upload of O’level results to JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is mandatory.|
|❗ Note||Direct Entry admissions are not being considered for the 2023/2024 session.|
Academic Programmes and Cut-Off Marks: What FUAZ Offers
The Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru, has secured approval from the National Universities Commission (NUC) to offer a range of specific academic programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. Here are the courses alongside their respective institutional minimum cut-off marks:
- B. Agric. Animal Science (140)
- B. Agric. Crop Science (140)
- B. Agric. Economics/Extension Services (140)
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture (140)
- B.Sc. Biology (140)
- B.Sc. Chemistry (140)
- B.Sc. Computer Science (160)
- B.Sc. Mathematics (140)
- B.Sc. Physics (140)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, DVM (180)
The Application Procedure: How to Secure Your Place in a FUAZ Programme
Pre-requisites for Eligibility
Before embarking on the application process, candidates must ensure they meet certain criteria. Prospective applicants are required to have sat for the 2023 UTME examinations and to have scored at least the minimum cut-off mark set for their desired course. Furthermore, candidates must have attained a minimum of five credit passes in relevant subjects at the O’ Level, as detailed in the JAMB Brochure.
Step-By-Step Application Guidelines
- Change of University or Course: Should you wish to alter your initial choice of institution or programme, proceed to any nearby JAMB office to effect the necessary changes.
- Uploading O’ Level Results: The next step involves uploading your O’ Level results onto JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- FUAZ Post-UTME Registration: Subsequently, candidates must visit the FUAZ portal at https://portal.fuaz.edu.ng/prestud_registration.php to register for the Post-UTME screening. The portal contains specific instructions for the admission process. Registration is complete upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.
Important Notice: Direct Entry Admissions
It is imperative to note that for the 2023/2024 academic session, FUAZ is not offering Direct Entry admissions.
Closing Date for Applications
The final date for submitting applications is slated for Friday, the 29th of September, 2023.
Should you have any questions or require further clarification, all enquiries should be directed to the official university email.
By adhering to these guidelines and meeting all necessary requirements, prospective students enhance their chances of securing a place at this esteemed institution for the 2023/2024 academic year.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.