The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE), Kano, is now selling the forms for admission into its NCE part-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for FCE Kano NCE Part-Time Admission Form
The NCE Part-Time application form has commenced and will end May 7th, 2023. Interested candidates are to pay an Application fee of Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N4,500.00).
1. Create an account
2. Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
3. After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
4. After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
5. Ensure to print your acknowlegment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
6. MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
All enquiries and complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or report to our ticketing system on https://fcekano.edu.ng/helpdesk/. It is important you state your registration/application number in your complaints. Thanks
Click on the link below to Apply