The Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan, has announced that applications for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programme for the 2023/2024 academic session are now open. This blog post provides all the essential details on the courses, requirements and application procedure for the FCC Ibadan HND program.
FCC Ibadan HND Courses
The following HND courses are offered by FCC Ibadan:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Co-operative Economics & Management (Available Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Banking & Finance (Full Time Only)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Administration & Management (Full Time Only)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science (Full Time Only)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Home & Rural Economics (Full Time Only)
FCC Ibadan HND Admission Requirements
Each HND course has specific admission requirements which are stated below:
- Co-operative Economics & Management: Candidates must have a National Diploma in Co-operative Economics & Management, Accounting, Marketing, Business Studies, Insurance, Purchasing & Supply or other related programmes. A minimum of Lower Credit level pass from any accredited institution is necessary. They should also have completed a one year post ND cognate IT work experience (two years for students with pass grade). Lastly, O’Level requirements include 5 credits passes at one sitting or at two sittings.
- Banking & Finance: The requirements are the same as for Co-operative Economics & Management.
- Business Administration & Management: Applicants must have a National Diploma in Business Administration & Management, Co-operative Economics & Management, Accounting, Marketing, Business Studies, Insurance, Purchasing & Supply, or other related programmes. Other requirements are the same as above.
- Computer Science: Candidates should have a National Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Studies, or other related programmes, with requirements similar to those above.
- Home & Rural Economics: Applicants must have a National Diploma in Home Economics, Textile Studies, Food Technology, Food Science, Food Hygiene, Art and Design, Hotel and Catering Management, Nutrition or other related programmes. Other requirements are identical to those above.
How to Apply for FCC Ibadan HND Admission Form
Before applying, candidates should ensure they meet the necessary admission requirements for their desired course. Please note that any provisional admission granted may be withdrawn if it is discovered that a candidate does not meet the program prerequisites or if the candidate violates any procedure or rule of the institution.
To apply, complete the online application form available at www.fccibadan.edu.ng.
For Full-Time programmes, scratch cards are available in the college at N7,500.00 for HND programmes and N2,500 where UTME is not applicable. For Part-Time programmes, the fee is N10,000.00. To purchase the scratch card, first visit www.remita.net, click on “Pay FGN and State TSA”, and type “FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN” in the textbox provided to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). Afterwards, proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
Ensure you attach the following to your duly completed forms:
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card, obtainable in the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of the original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates/diplomas, as applicable and meeting departmental requirements.
- A passport size photograph.
- A photocopy of your Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- A copy of the letter of completion of one year cognate Industrial Training for HND applicants.
Completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan. Applicants will be invited for an interview at an appropriate time. Successful candidates will be contacted thereafter.
For further enquiries, contact:
- Registrar: 08035061039
- Babade: 08038319232
- Seyi: 08034759227
- Email: email@example.com
Your academic journey awaits at the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan. Apply today!