The Embassy of France in Nigeria is launching a new scholarship program to finance a Master’s degree in a French university for the academic year 2023/2024. Grants will be awarded to the laureates wanting to pursue studies related to Computer science.
Application Deadline: April 16th, 2023
Award to be Taken at(country): France
Value of Award: The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted to M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted to M2. It caters to transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing, and healthcare coverage throughout the program. Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
Number of Awards: 5
Fields of Study:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
Eligibility: To be eligible for this offer, applicants must;
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
How to Apply: To successfully apply for this offer, you will need to provide;
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
The above documents and complete application should be sent to [email protected] before 11:59pm on April 16th, 2023.
The title of your email must be:
LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
The title of the documents must be as followed:
NUMBER OF DOCUMENTS. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document
- TERWASE Philomena – International passport
- TERWASE Philomena – Cover letter
- TERWASE Philomena – Bachelor degree , etc.
Make sure that your documents are clear and readable from left to right and no bigger than 1.5MB each (feel free to use an online file compressor if need be, and check that the quality has not been compromised).
After sending the documents, it is mandatory that you fill in the following Google form: https://forms.gle/TYGWVcuYnzgMtgv49 .
Only applications following this guideline will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of the complete application and will be considered for selection.
Deliberations and final decisions are beyond dispute.
For more information and complete guidelines, visit https://www.nigeria.campusfrance.org/french-embassy-new-scholarship-opportunity-20232024
Leave a Reply