The Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into its full-time PGD, M.Sc., and M.Phil/Ph.D. programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Established in 2012, Elizade University is a reputable private institution that offers a wide range of programmes in Sciences, Engineering, Law, Arts, and Management Sciences. Renowned for its emphasis on research, teaching/development, and community service, the university has been contributing significantly to the empowerment, upliftment, and emancipation of both Nigerian and international students.
Available Postgraduate Programmes:
The following postgraduate programmes are open for application:
- Accounting (PGD, M.Sc., M.Phil/Ph.D.)
- Finance (PGD, M.Sc., M.Phil/Ph.D.)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (PGD, M.Sc.)
- Human Resource Management (M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Mass Communication (PGD, M.Sc.)
- Microbiology (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Computer Science (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Business Administration (MBA, PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Physics with Electronics (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Economics (PGD, M.Sc., M.Phil/Ph.D.)
- Applied Geophysics (PGD, M.Sc., M.Phil/Ph.D.)
- Biochemistry (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Biotechnology (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- International Relations (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
- Postgraduate Diploma (Full-Time): Applicants must be a graduate of Elizade University or any other approved university with at least a 3rd class degree. The duration for this programme is a minimum of one (1) academic session.
- Master Degree Programmes (Full-Time): Applicants should possess not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) Honours Degree from Elizade University or any other approved institution. The programme duration is a minimum of three (3) semesters.
- Master of Philosophy Degree Programmes (M.Phil) (Full-Time): Applicants must possess first class or Second Class (Upper Division) with a CGPA of 4.0 and above. The duration for this programme is a minimum of two (2) semesters.
- Doctor of Philosophy Degree Programmes (Full-Time): Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree with a research thesis and a weighted coursework average which normally should not be less than 60% or CGPA of 4.0. The programme duration is a minimum of three (3) academic sessions.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, all candidates should satisfy the O’Level requirements for matriculation into first degree programmes of Elizade University, i.e., five credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics (where required).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the university’s postgraduate portal: Elizade University Postgraduate Portal, or purchase forms directly from the university campus after making a payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only, excluding transaction charges).
Applicants are advised to request their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
For further enquiries, candidates can reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies via e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling the telephone number: 08034372936.
Don’t miss this chance to further your education at one of Nigeria’s leading private universities. Apply today!
Recommended: List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms.
Leave a Reply