WAEC Physics specimen 2023 for schools is out . The West African Examinations Council has released all practical specimens for WASSCE candidates. Here is verified Free Physics apparatus and how to use them in preparing for your WAEC exam. WAEC Physics practical specimens will aid yo to have good WAEC questions for free in this post. You will also understand how WAEC Physics questions are set and how to answer them. The West African Examinations Council is an examination board saddled with with the responsibility to set, assess, monitor, mark, and conduct secondary schools exams for all West African countries.
Practical is involve in some WAEC subjects such as physics, Physics, agricultural science, animal husbandry, computer and Physics. For student to have a pass mark in these subjects, the must show satisfactory ability in them.
in this article, we will be showing you the WAEC Physics specimen. This will help you to know what is expected from you in the Physics practical examination.
Also see: WAEC Questions Paper & Answers
Join Our Vip Mid-Night Answers Group
Physics Practical SUBSCRIPTION is #500 Chat me up on WhatsApp
*******Payment For All art Subject : N4500***** [including practical] ******Payment For All Science Subject: N5500***** [including practical] ===========================================
******Payment For All Subject: N9000***** [including Science, art and Commercial] ===========================================
Physics Practical SUBSCRIPTION is #500 Chat me up on WhatsApp 8095156374
Please Note that the WAEC 2023 Physics specimens and any other subject is provided by us for free. We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide WAEC practical specimen Answers to them. WAEC specimen are provided for free. We will do same during Other Exam like NECO.
Required WAEC Physics Specimens 2023
2023 WAEC SPECIMENS PRACTICAL ON PHYSICS
PHYSICS PRACTICAL SPECIMEN:
-A piece of string
-A weighing balance
-A weight hanger
– A set of masses, M = (20g, 40g, 60g, 80g and 100g)
-Deep transparent vessel filled with water
-Standard Masses, m = (2g, 5g and 10g)
-A piece of string
-Forceps (To be used to pick masses placed inside the boiling tube)
-Source of heating
(a) Test tube or boiling tube of the following dimensions:
Length: at least 14cm
External diameter: 2.5cm
The teacher should:
(b) Use starch to fix a strip of graph sheet marked in centimeters inside the boiling tube or test tube. The 0 centimeter mark of the scale should be at the bottom of the tube.
(c) Place sufficient amount of dry sand or lead shot in the test tube or boiling tube to make it just float, when that is done, pour it into a small polythene and seal it. Push the sealed sand or lead shot to the bottom of the tube.
-2 dry cells(1.5v each) connected in series;
-Connecting leads should be provided for the battery
-Ammeter(0 – 2A)
-Standard resistor, R of resistance 2ohms
Be at alert! Keep refreshing this page for WAEC Physics practical Answers
Tips for identifying and handling the Physics practical specimens
Physics Practical specimens is a very important aspect of the WAEC Physics exams, it helps to assess students ability to handle chemicals and apparatus in the Physics laboratory. It is essential to be able to identify and handle practical specimens effectively to score well in these exams. Here are some tips for identifying and handling practical specimens in the WAEC exams:
- Read the instructions carefully which will guide you on how to handle the specimens, such as the tools and equipment you will need and the steps to follow.
- Make sur you are able to identify the specimen before proceeding with the practical
- Use only the recommended specimens as wrong tools can lead to inaccurate results.
- Follow the correct procedure by WAEC to help you get inaccurate results, which can result in low marks.
- Observe safety precautions by putting on protective gear, such as gloves and goggles, as well as handle the specimens carefully.
WAEC DAILY SUBSCRIPTIONS DETAILS
PREFER MTN CARD WHILE SUBSCRIBING..
WAEC DAILY RUNS (PRICES)
|10. DATA PROC.||N500||N500|
|15. ANIMAL HUS||N50P||N500|
|18. OFFICE PRACT||N500||N500|
|20. BOOK KEEP||N500||N500|
WAEC RUNS (PRACTICALS PRICES)
|7. ANIMAL HUS.||N600||N500|
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE OR MAKE PAYMENT
- i) Exam Subject (eg Physics) ,
ii) Subject Name
iii) MTN Recharge Card Pin(s)
vii) Ur Phone Number to 08095156374.
TRANSFER IS ALLOWED…
Please Don’t Call Just Send Your Details Because The Number Might be
Switched Off/Divert Due to Too Much Calls.
We want to hear from you concerning the WAEC Physics specimen 2023, kindly use the comment section below to get to us
- BEST 2023 WAEC Runs / 2023/2024 WAEC EXPO WEBSITE 2023/2024…
- WAEC NECO Answers: 2023 BEST WAEC NECO Expo Site | Top JAMB…
- CORRECT WAEC RUNS WEBSITE 2023/2024 FREE WAEC EXPO WEBSITE |…
- Free WAEC EXPO WEBSITE 2023 | WAEC EXPO WEBSITE / 2023 WAEC…
- Midnight WAEC GCE EXPO 2023/2024 Great WAEC GCE Expo (Runs)…
- BEST 2023 WAEC Midnight Questions And Answers 2023/2024 |…
Leave a Reply