Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into NCE Programmes of College of Education Warri for 2022/2023 session. Interested applicants are hereby urged to apply.
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
1 Economics/Political Science
2 Political Science/Social Studies
3 Christian Religious Studies/Economics
4 Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
5 Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
7 Geography/Social Studies
8 Theatre Arts/English
9 Theatre Arts/Social Science
14 History/Social Studies
15 History/Political Science
17 Music/Social Studies
19 Music/Theatre Arts
20 Social Studies/Economics
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
3 Mathematics/Computer Science
5 Integrated Science/Computer
6 Integrated Science/Biology
7 Integrated Science/Chemistry
8 Integrated Science/Geography
15 Computer Science/Biology
17 Physical & Health Education
SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
1 English Language/CRS
2 English Language/History
3 English Language/Social Studies
4 English Language/Economics
5 English Language/French
6 French/Social Studies
7 Isoko/Social Studies
8 Isoko/English Language
10 Izon/Social Studies
12 Urhobo/Social Studies
14 Itsekiri/Social Studies
15 Yoruba/Theatre Art
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
1 Business Education
2 Agricultural Science
3 Home Economics
4 Fine Arts
5 Technical Education
SCHOOL OF ADULT & NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
1 Adult and Non-Formal Education
2 Special Education
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD-CARE & PRIMARY EDUCATION
1 Primary Education Studies.
2 Early Childhood Care Education
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)O’ Level with credit passes in four (4) subjects, at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
2. A Grade ll Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merits in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for all candidates. TC II referred is not acceptable.
3. Credit Pass in English and Literature in English are required for candidates wishing to study English Language, Theatre Art.
4. Candidate who wishes to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
5. Candidate who wishes to study Agric. Science needs a Credit in Agric/Bio and at least, a pass in Chemistry.
6. Business Education. Credits in English, Economics or Commerce, Book keeping or Financial Accounting is required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms are obtainable online at the College portal via coewarri.deltasmartcity.ng on payment of non-refundable fee of N2,000.
Completed on-line Application form print-out is to be returned to the Admission office with the following:
a. Birth Certificate
b. School Certificate/Result (WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO)
c. JAMB (UTME) Result Slip (for those who wrote JAMB Exams for NCE)
d. Two recent passport photographs (Red background only)
e. Local Government Area of Origin / Letter of Identification
CLOSING DATE; Application Closes On Friday, 26th August 2022.
Share This Post:
Hope you like this post?