Citi Polytechnic Abuja, an esteemed institution situated on Plot 182 of the Dawaki Road Extensions in Nigeria’s capital, is pleased to announce the release of their 2023/2024 admission forms. This is a call to all potential candidates, ensuring that individuals eager to receive a polytechnic education know that admission opportunities are currently open.
Courses Available in the 2023/2024 Academic Session
The admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session covers both full-time and part-time National Diploma (ND) Programs. Citi Polytechnic is offering the following courses in this session:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
Admission Requirements and Application Process
Interested candidates should note that they must satisfy certain conditions to be considered for admission:
- All candidates must obtain a minimum cumulative score on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination. It’s crucial to note that admission should be awarded through JAMB.
- For those offered admission without passing through JAMB, they must register and write the next JAMB UTME/DE examination.
- Candidates offered admission are required to present the following documents during the registration exercise: Original academic credentials (which must be retrieved immediately after sighting by officials), and four photocopies of all credentials and certificates. Additionally, a certificate of medical fitness, conducted by the polytechnic at a moderate charge, is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can click on the link below to apply for admission into Citi Polytechnic Abuja. Start your journey toward achieving a quality education by applying today!
Citi Polytechnic Abuja is excited to welcome all interested candidates to join them in the 2023/2024 academic session. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to advance your education in a leading polytechnic.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.
Leave a Reply