The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University. The Scholarship covers international tuition fees and a stipend.
The AGRTP Scholarship is awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTP Scholarships are considered on the basis of academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters, PhD & Research
Value of Award: $33,000
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
How to Apply: To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
Leave a Reply