This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
Currently, the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your AAUA admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into theAdekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eduportal.aaua.edu.ng/aug/admissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Search button to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AAUA admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.