This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the firs-degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now start checking their admission status.
Abia State University (ABSU) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check ABSU Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Abia State University (ABSU) prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Abia State University (ABSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your ABSU admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Abia State University (ABSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ABSU admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.