The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Talata Mafara, Zamfara State, has commenced the sale of post-UTME application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic ND Courses and Admission Requirements
- ND programmes, candidate must have at least five (5) credits in GCE O’level or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings. They should also obtain JAMB scores with aggregate minimum points.
- The courses offered are- ND Business, ND Office Technology Management, ND Mass Communication, ND Banking & Finance, ND Accounting, ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Computer Science, ND Computer Engineering, Statistics, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, ND Civil Engineering, ND Building engineering, ND Quantity survey, ND Electrical Engineering, ND Mechatronic, ND Library Science, Diploma In Civil Law, Diploma in Sharia & Civil Law.
NB: Applicants are hereby informed that they MUST obtain the JAMB Form and MUST select Abdu Gusau Polytechnic as their FIRST CHOICE before their admission can be processed.
How to Apply for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit https://sis.agpmafara.edu.ng/
- Click on Apply for admission On the right-hand side of the screen
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER# printed on the Payment Receipt you obtained from the bank in the box provided
- Click on VERIFY to verify your payment
- If your payment is successfully verified, You will AUTOMATICALLY be logged into your account
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to load your BIODATA FORM
- Fill in the form displayed and click on SAVE BIODATA
- Click on SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form
- Fill in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS
- Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form
- Fill in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form
- Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form
- Print a copy of the FORM and keep it for record
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form, as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete
- The RECEIPT NUMBER# Provided on the PAYMENT RECEIPT You obtained from the bank will be your USERNAME and PASSWORD (You can change your PASSWORD when you log in)
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.