In order to attract more outstanding foreign students to apply for their school, encourage foreign students to study hard, give full play to their strengths in various aspects, and promote cultural exchanges between China and foreign countries, Jiangsu University has specially established the “President’s Scholarship for Foreign Students.”
Application Deadline: August 2023
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Type: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Partial Scholarship
- PhDs: Full tuition and accomodation
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
- Bachelors*: 10,000 CNY on tuition in first year
- Applicants must be SELF-FUNDED overseas students who take English-taught DEGREE programs ONLY.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 35 years; PhD Students: under 40 years.
Please fill in the form completely and clearly, and upload it to the “Application Form for President’s Scholarship” when submitting the application on the http://admission.ujs.edu.cn/ website.