The Pershing Square Foundation is currently awarding up to six full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, including the Ditchley Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
Application Deadline: 4 January 2023
Eligible Countries: All
To be taken at (country): UK
Number of Awardees: Up to Six
Value of Scholarship: Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme, and a grant for living expenses of at least £17,668 per year for both years of study.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
How to Apply: Each of the partnering Master’s programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
In order to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January deadline for both your chosen Master’s programme and the Oxford MBA.
When you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be asked if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
You must submit an essay in your application form of no more than 500 words addressing this question:
How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?