The Brock University is offering an opportunity to students who are seeking to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
The value of an OGS award for one year is $15,000, $5,000 per term. Students may receive the award for two terms ($10,000) or three terms ($15,000), the majority of the scholarships will be awarded for three terms. One-term awards are not granted.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and Doctorate
Number of Awardees: 57
Value of Award: $15,000 a year
- Students entering the first or second year of graduate studies at the time of the application deadline must have achieved a first-class average, as determined by the host institution, in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent). Students entering the third year or beyond of graduate studies at the time of the application deadline must have an overall average of at least A- (or equivalent) on all graduate courses completed.
- Students must be enrolled in a research master’s or doctoral program in a science and technology discipline.
- Students are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0
How to Apply: To apply for the program, Applicants will have to take admission in the university’s OGS graduate program. After that, applicants can complete the application for this funding program at the university.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?