Sonoma State University is awarding high achieving students a scholarship worth $5,000 for the first year of their study. This opportunity is open to new, first-time Sonoma State international undergraduate students on an F-1 visa applying for Fall 2023.
Application Deadline: 2nd April 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be open to new, first-time Sonoma State international undergraduate students.
- Applicants must be on an F-1 visa applying for Fall 2023.
- Applicants must be first-time, first-year Freshmen or Transfer students.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA at the time of admission.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP- 3.7
- TOEFL iBT Total Score – 61
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition Total Score – 61
- TOEFL Paper-Based Exam – 500
- IELTS Overall Total Band Score (Academic) – 6.0
- IELTS Indicator Overall Score – 6.0
- Pearson PTE – 47
- Cambridge English Exams – 170
- Duolingo – 95
How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply for admission via the CalState portal. Scholarship aspirants must complete Online application, including essay to be considered.