Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full-time, fully-funded scholarships (2X) in Organ Bioprinting. The scholarships are funded by a European Research Council Starting Grant and will be under the supervision of Dr Andrew Daly, Assistant Professor in Biomedical Engineering. The researcher will join Dr Daly’s lab, which combines expertise in biomaterials development, biofabrication, and induced pluripotent stem cells
The winning student can expect to receive the following benefits from the University of Galway:
- Fully funded four-year scholarship, i.e, tuition fee
- €19,000 per annum (tax-exempt scholarship award)
- A high-end laptop for your research.
- Travel expenses are included to attend leading international conferences.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: €19,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants should be enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science, Biomedical Science, or a related field.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their CVs (including the names of two referees) and a one page motivation letter explaining why they would like to join the project to Dr Andrew Daly at [email protected]. Please use the subject line “PhD application”. For an informal discussion on the positions, do not hesitate to reach out via email.