Applicants from the Commonwealth’s least developed and lower middle-income nations are eligible for two awards to fund their full-time study on a few of King’s Master’s programs in 2023–2024.
Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Shared Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Application Deadline: 13th December 2022
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh. Cameroon. Eswatini. Gambia. Ghana. India. Kenya. Kiribati. Lesotho. Malawi. Mozambique. Nigeria. Pakistan. Papua New Guinea. Rwanda. Samoa. Sierra Leone. Solomon Islands. Sri Lanka. Tanzania. Tuvalu. Uganda. Vanuatu. Zambia.
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Award: Stipend. Travel. Tuition fee.
Duration of Award: 1 YEAR
Eligible Field(s) of Studies: The 2023/24 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme (CSSS) awards at King’s College London are open to students applying for any the following Master’s programme only:
- MRes Clinical Research
- MSc Palliative Care
Eligibility: To apply for these scholarships, applicant must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honours standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK university without this Scholarship
- Apply as instructed (see ‘Application Process’ below) and have provided all supporting documentation in the required format by the given deadlines .
How to Apply: To apply, candidates MUST submit the following:
- By the deadline of 16:00 (UK Time) on 13 December 2022, apply to the CSC via the CSC’s online application system. For further details, click here.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?