The UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations offer fully-funded scholarships (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included) for a one-year degree program in any subject and at any of the UK’s leading universities.
Through the Chevening award programme, the candidate will receive a fully-funded scholarship to undertake any course at the University of Exeter UK.
Application Deadline: 1 November 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Multiple
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience, including voluntary experience.
- Applicants must have leadership qualities and a passion for influencing positive change in their home country.
- Applicant should be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Applicants must return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry into a master‡s programme at a UK university by the time they apply. This is commonly equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree course in the UK but may differ depending on their course and university choice.
- Applicants must have at least two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
How to Apply: Applications for the Chevening Scholarships programme must be submitted online. Candidates can check if the award is available in their country or territory.
To be considered for a 2023-24 Chevening award at the University of Exeter, candidates should include a master’s degree programme in course choices on the Chevening application. Applicants should submit a master‡s programme application to the University.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?