This Foundation Scholarship is open to domestic, online, CALD, migrant, refugee and international commencing students undertaking studies at the Mt Helen Campus. The Scholarship has been established from funds raised by council members of Federation University in memory of council member Cameron Beyer.
The student will receive $7,000, to be paid in two instalments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date at Federation University.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Honors or Postgraduate
Value of Award: $7,000
Number of Awards:1
- New/commencing student in 2023
- Domestic and international students
- Enrolled or planning to enrol in an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree (excluding research degrees)
- Active and enrolled full-time for full year post census date
- It can be full-time or part-time.
How to Apply: The applicants can sign In to the university’s student portal and submit their admission applications.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?