The Norwegian Business School – Norway is awarding the BI Presidential Scholarships to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship opportunity is awarded to students with superior academic records, this scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants admitted to any MSc programme at campus Oslo or campus Bergen.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Norwegian Business School – Norway
Type: Master degree
Value of Awards: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
- Applicants with superior academic records with international or Norwegian citizenship
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales to be considered.
- Students in the 3rd year of the Sivøk programme are eligible to apply.
- Open to candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree programmes at campus Oslo or campus Bergen, with the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
How to Apply:
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
BI students currently in their 3rd year of the Siviløkonom programme, can apply the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to [email protected] with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?