Perth College of Business & Technology will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the selected candidates in Australia.
Why study at Perth College of Business and Technology? PCBT provides a flexible learning environment that still allows me to work and have a great social life in Perth. PCBT is a multicultural college offering accredited courses under the Australian Qualifications Framework They want to assist international students to achieve their true potential and become a valuable human resource to the Australian industry.
Application Deadline: 9 September 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants who wish to undertake English courses offered at PCBT should meet the following academic and English language requirements:
- PCBT Placement TEST (Students must demonstrate that they possess the appropriate level of English to enter the course level they are applying to enroll in based on the test results, students will be offered a place at Elementary or Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate Level.) or evidence of:
- Previous ELICOS studies
- Duolingo English Test or
- IELTS Test (General or Academic) or
- TOEFL iBT Test or
- PTE Academic Test or
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) Test or
How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete and submit the admission application form to apply. All international students will be considered.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information