The International Hanns Eisler Scholarship which is valued at € 1,000 per month is awarded to students who are willing to pursue a degree program in Germany.
Why should you apply for this programme? Hanns Eisler’s enormously rich musical output impresses with an almost exuberant stylistic diversity. They are a group of volunteer citizens, including composers, singers, music students, musicologists, journalists and publicists, and as institutional members of the International Hanns Eisler Society in Berlin and the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
Application Deadline: July 06, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have a good written and spoken English level.
How to Apply: Applicants should send their submissions in German or English by e-mail to [email protected]
- an informal letter of application
- a curriculum vitae a) in tabular form AND b) continuous text max. 2500 characters
- a copy of your identity card or passport
- three different scores, if possible with sound samples
Visit The Official Website For More Information