Humber College, Canada is officially offering the International Entrance Scholarships to high achieving students who are passionate about undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first 2 semesters of studies.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelors, Masters
Number of Awards: A total of 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.*
Value of Award: This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies.
Duration of Award: 1 year
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Bachelor’s Degree scholarships are available to students coming directly from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students (i.e. haven’t attended college or university, or studied in Humber’s EAP program), and are unlimited in quantity.
- Graduate degree scholarships are for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in January 2022.
How to Apply: Scholarships will be awarded on the first come, first served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before September 30th 2021.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to [email protected]
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in January 2020
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
Visit The Official Website For More Information