The University of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malaysia is pleased to provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Asia and Africa, to undertake full time undergraduate, master, and postgraduate study in certain study programs at the institution.
Application Deadline: ONGOING
Eligible Countries: Asia & Africa
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Doctoral
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be 23 years of age on August 15, 2022, for Bachelor’s program.
- Applicants must be 35 years of age on August 15, 2022, for the master’s and doctorate program.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Asian or African countries.
- Applicants must be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- Applicants must not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in Indonesia or be applying for a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Applicants must not be permanent or impermanent workers in Indonesia while studying.
How to Apply: Applicants can make admission applications via the official university portal.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recent photograph
- Copy of passport
- School certificate
- School transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of birth certificate and Passport
- Security vetting
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?