The anti-Trump sentiments show no sign of abating, Today, approximately 100 people stripped semi-naked and marched from Union Square in Manhattan to demonstrate in front of Trump Tower.
The demonstration began at Union Square and made it’s way north in protest of Trump’s proposed policies. Before the march began, a makeup artist painted blood and fake wounds on the bodies of the protesters.
Gothamist reports this was in order to represent the ‘harm’ minorities and marginalized groups could face in the Trump administration.
- protest in UNILAG as student ask for reinstatement of rusticated students
- Kanye West declares he’ll run for president in 2024
- Eyebrows tutorial with Zoe Allamby: Learn how to neatly carve your eyebrows in 5 minutes
- Buhari is alive – Presidency debunks death rumour
- JAMB To Start 2017 Sales Of Form Soon, Agrees On Exam Timetable With WAEC, NECO, NABTEB