JAMB Subject Combinations for different courses are important when seeking for admission. Because they determine the required subjects for any course you want to study. In other words, you need a minimum of credit in the subjects you choose as your combination for your course.
The Use of English Language is a compulsory required subject for all courses. Hence, this means that merely passing or failing English Language poses a serious problem for anyone seeking admission into a Nigerian tertiary institution.
We’ve been receiving comments from prospective JAMB candidates regarding the courses they can study based on their O’level results. So far, we’ve tried to respond and recommend courses for different students to the best of our ability. However, there’s always a better way to do anything. That’s why we decided to make things a little bit easier.
Helping you find out your best course options
We want to make it easier for prospective JAMBites to know their best options. So we’ve put together a sort of recommender that lists most of the best courses you can for based on your performance in your O’level results. As a matter of fact, this JAMB Course Recommender is simple to use. And it only requires the user to select the O’level subjects that were a/an A1, B2, B3, C4, C5 or C6. Since these are the acceptable grades for any required subject.
Screenshot of Recommender
The subjects used by the recommender to make recommendations for you include:
Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
If you are interested in trying it out, here’s the link below:
JAMB Course Recommender >>[/url]
The following might also interest you:
[url= http://do prosperity.com.ng/forum2_theme_112374197.xhtml?tema=243]
1. JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences[/url]
2. JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences[/url]
3. JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
- [NOTE]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMB PLEASE READ THE INFORMATIONS NOW
- Incomplete o-level result, what you can study in the varsity and poly
- FUTMINNA UTME/DE 2017/18 Pre-Admission Screening Form- [Cutoff Mark: 180]
- How To Calculate Your Admission Point And Score For 2017/18 Session
- CBT JAMB 2017 JAMB CBT EXPO RUNS 2018 COMPUTER BASED TEST JAMB|CHOCKS CONFIRMED ANSWERS FOR BIOLOGY MATH ENGLISH CHEMISTRY ACCOUNTING COMMERCE GEOGRAPHY FISHERY PHYSICS ECONOMICS HISTORY COMPUTER CIVIC EDUCATION PHYSICAL EDUCATION