Governor Ayo Fayose said it is only proper for him to give back to the same people who voted him into office. He said “It is a show of love to my people, we can’t sit in the government house and enjoy the comfort of the office without remembering them, I got a lot of gifts on my birthday, cakes, yam tubers, cows, rice and so on, how many can I eat? How many clothes can I wear at a time?
“It is just normal, just good for me to go back to the street and give it back to the people that put me in the government house, this is my style, this is me naturally, just that this time around it is more elaborate moving from one junction to the other to ensure about 500 persons per junction get something small on my birthday.”
While some would rather celebrate their own in government house with their fellow thieves …
Check out more photos below….
- Humm! Why could VP Osinbajo, First Lady be absent at Buhari’s 74th birthday
- Apostle Suleiman’s wife gives out
3 cars in celebration of her
- Nigerian man sells birthday cake
due to recession (photo)
- NO TRCN CERTIFICATE, NO TEACHING JOB – FG
- Photos: Meet Ontlametse Phalatse A Lady Born With Abnormal Age-Accelerating Disorder… This Will Shock You!