A history teacher in America, identified as Frank Navarro, has been asked to go home after he compared US president-elect, Donald Trump to Nazi dictator, Adolf Hitler, while teaching his students after the election at the Mountain View High School, Bay Area, California.
According to the New York Daily News, the 65 year old Navarro, was suspended during the school hours after the school administrative team got a complaint email from one of the students’ parents about the statements he made in the class the previousThursday.
Navarro, who has taught at the school for over forty years, told the newspaper that it feels the school’s administration was trying to squash freedom of expression.
According to him, “This feels like we’re trying to squash free speech, everything I talk about is factually based.
They can go and check it out. It’s not propaganda or bias if it’s based on hard facts, I had a short lesson paralleling Hitler with Trump when Hitler was running from 1930 to 1933.
“Hitler said he would make Germany great again, and Trump said he would make America great again.
- Kanye West declares he’ll run for president in 2024
- Hundreds of protesters strip semi-naked to demonstrate in front of Trump Tower (pics)
- This is not about religion – Pres. Trump says of his order banning 7 countries from the US
- Teacher says his secondary school students are trying to seduce him
- T.B Joshua Claims People Misunderstood His Prophecy On Winner Of US Election